28 May 2018 – Abba Sants Hotel, Barcelona
Do join us at the workshop “Formulated Products: Enabling innovation through value chain and cross-sector collaboration” which will take place on 28 May 2018 in Barcelona. The workshop targets industrial and academic players interested in bringing formulation technologies to the next level through collaboration.
During the event it will be possible to:
• Listen to inspiring speakers from industry who will illustrate some of the challenges (technical and others) within specific industrial sectors or segments of the value chain
• Listen to experienced representatives from academia who will showcase examples from collaborative research projects in the area
• Help validate the recommendations that will be presented to the European Comission (EC) as to what are the areas of research that should be prioritized in the coming framework programs in the context of formulated products
• Network with local and European players in the formulation area
• Learn more about how to stay in touch by joining the EU-FIG, the emerging European Formulation Interest Group
For the program, registration details and other important practical information see the attached flyer or visit our website at http://formulation-network.eu/ under “News and Events”.
You can also download the following flyer.