Flamac is travelling around the world to answer your queries and find solutions to your R&D problems.
Do catch up with us at the following upcoming events:
16 May 2018, Flanders Expo Ghent, Belgium
SIM User Forum 2018
SIM User Forum organised by SIM vzw
Event date: Wednesday 16 May – 1:15 pm to 10:00 pm
Location: Flanders Expo, Ghent
The 6th SIM User Forum will take place on 16 May 2018, starting at 2pm at Flanders Expo – Ghent.
Don’t miss this opportunity to discover new material innovations within the SIM programs and meet up with the materials community in Flanders and beyond!
This year, the SIM User Forum coincides with the Advanced Engineering(link is external) fair, a new trade show concept-based on the creation and production of innovative products.
This makes the SIM User Forum an ideal platform for companies contributing towards the production of inventive products, technologies and electronics.
We aim for maximum interaction with and participation from the industry by foreseeing ample networking time in the afternoon and early evening.
Come and take a stroll on the Materials Market, discuss science & engineering in the poster sessions, listen to our program managers sharing their visions, learn about the latest results of the SIM projects.
This event is free of charge, but registration is necessary. Please visit SIM’s website for more information
23-24 May 2018, Antwerp, Belgium
Imec Technology Forum 2018
ITFBELGIUM 2018 organised by Imec
Do meet us at this global industry conference on Nano & Digital Technology. For more information, visit the ITFBELGIUM website.
Do join us at the workshop “Formulated Products: Enabling innovation through value chain and cross-sector collaboration” which will take place on 28 May in Barcelona. The workshop targets industrial and academic players interested in bringing formulation technologies to the next level through collaboration.
During the event it will be possible to:
• Listen to inspiring speakers from industry who will illustrate some of the challenges (technical and others) within specific industrial sectors or segments of the value chain
• Listen to experienced representatives from academia who will showcase examples from collaborative research projects in the area
• Help validate the recommendations that will be presented to the European Comission (EC) as to what are the areas of research that should be prioritized in the coming framework programs in the context of formulated products
• Network with local and European players in the formulation area
• Learn more about how to stay in touch by joining the EU-FIG, the emerging European Formulation Interest Group
For the program, registration details and other important practical information see the attached flyer or visit our website at http://formulation-network.eu/ under “News and Events”.
You can also download the following flyer