We are currently looking for an experienced
LAB TEAM LEADER
As Lab Team Leader you will have the responsibility of a wide range of operational activities within Flamac:
– You will be managing a team of lab operators and engineers.
– You will ensure optimum performance and efficiency of our high-throughput platforms. You are able to provide hands-on problem solving
– Together with the Flamac team and subcontractors you will evaluate new concepts and closely follow the different development stages of prototypes, complying with health & safety regulations.
– You will be able to analyse and implement possible new methodologies from stakeholders such as project managers, business developers and customers to design high-throughput automated solutions.
– You will establish regular communication with operations, project, business development to ensure the fulfilment of customer needs.
– You will follow up on KPIs, maintenance contracts and investments.
– You will seek continuous improvement in all responsibilities.
Mandatory skills and qualifications
– You possess a Master’s Degree or PhD in Chemistry / Materials Science / Engineering or equivalent by experience.
– You have an affinity with electro-mechanical engineering and project planning.
– You have experience within a R&D chemical lab environment and applicable good practices.
– You have an eye for quality and safety.
– You have experience in leading a team.
– You are results-driven and can coordinate, prioritise and execute multiple concurrent tasks.
– A thorough knowledge of Dutch and English is required.
Desirable skills and qualifications
– You should be a critical thinker who is both creative and open to new ideas which you can convert into concrete and pragmatic action plans.
– You can develop concepts into reality together with your team and project staff.
– You can work on your own initiative with limited supervision.
– You have good interpersonal skills and you are an excellent communicator.
– Knowledge and interest for software programming (for example Labview) is a plus.
As part of a dynamic team, you will be given the opportunity to be a key player in shaping the future of a leading edge research institution. You will benefit from an attractive employee benefits package, with great opportunities for career development. FLAMAC is located in Zwijnaarde, Ghent.
Please send your CV to: Mrs. Leen Reynvoet, Technologiepark 903A, 9052 Zwijnaarde or by e-mail: email@example.com